You’ve invested time in getting the perfect fit and invested money in buying your new bra, now you’ll want to ensure that you get the best out of it by caring for your bra.
Our recommendations for caring for your bra are:
- Hand wash your bra in warm water with detergent – do not machine wash your bras
- Allow your bra to air dry or drip dry – do not put your bra in the tumble dryer because the heat from the dryer can cause the garments fabric to weaken
- Wash light and dark coloured items separately
- Do not use bleach on your bra
- There is no need to iron your bra
If you follow these simple recommendations and read the care instructions within the label of the bra your bra should stay looking good for a long time.